Terms and Conditions
General Term and Policy
- All rates are quoted in Peso currency (PHP) per night, taxes and service charge included. Payment in US Dollar, Euro and other foreign currency* shall be based on prevailing local bank exchange rate on the day payment has been received.
- During Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter/Holy Week, a minimum of two (2) nights stay is required.
- Check-in timeis 2:00PM, while check-out time is 12:00NN.
- Early arrival before 10:00 AM will be charged at 50% of the daily room rate; early arrival before 8:00 AM will be charged at 100% of the daily room rate.
- Late check-out before 6:00PM will be charged at 50% of the daily room rate; late check-out fee after 6:00 PM will be charged at 100% of the daily room rate.
- Advance payment is required. Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a 50% minimum down payment. Balance or full payment to be settled on or before arrival of the guests. Check Payment is not acceptable.
- Payment can be made through bank transfer or credit card.
- Credit card used for prepayment needs to be presented during check-in.
- Cash or Bank transfer is preferred. All bank charges have to be paid by the guest. The amount to be received by Boracay Amor should appear on the Payment Voucher.
- Airfare, Land & Boat transfers, baggage handling, food and drinks are on guest account.
- Linens and 2 sets of towel are provided and will be changed every three (3) days or as necessary as possible. Extra towels will be charged Php 150.00 per set.
- The Guest’s Confirmation Voucher must in all cases correspond to the number of persons registered. Failure to do so will result to additional charges or cancellation of the respective booking and/or forfeiture of the advance payment.
- The apartments are equipped with safety deposit box. Hence, all valuables should be kept in the safe at all times. The Management and staff/caretakers are not liable for the loss of unattended valuables.
- Upon check-in and receipt of the keys, the guests take full responsibility of his/her rented unit with its corresponding inventory. Damages and losses shall be charged accordingly. Loss of key will cost Php1,500.00
- The Management is not responsible if guests cancel their reservation upon arrival or just refuses to stay with any reason and must pay the total amount of their stay. Nonetheless, it will be our pleasure to assist the guests in finding other accommodation will all cost at guest’s own account.
- The person who organized and signed the Terms & Condition is responsible for the proper and appropriate behavior of the guests staying at the rented unit. Should any member of the party does not behave in such a manner, The Management’s representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest(s) to vacate the rented unit(s).
- The rented unit(s) is exclusively for in-house guest(s). Parties in all forms(with loud music, catering services etc.) are not allowed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Please do not engage in or permit any conducts that disturbs other neighboring guests. Avoid creating noises from 10:00PM to 7:00AM.
- Kid 11 years old and below is free of charge. Extra person shall be charged Php 1,500.00 per night (breakfast included).
- The management shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from any cause whatever.
- Extra services are available from 8:00AM-5:00PM only.
- Cost of repair caused by guest/renter’s negligence or improper usage shall be for the account of the guest/renter.
- Strictly No Smoking inside the room and all public areas in accordance to E.O. No. 26 of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Do not flush toilet paper, feminine products or disposable wipes to avoid toilet clogs.
- All guests must comply in regards with the Waste Segregation as a Local Legislation.
- No pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
*Acceptable foreign currency – US dollar, Euro, and Swiss Franc
- Cancellation charges depend on the policy of each booking offer.
- No-show fee is 100% of the total rental.
IMPORTANT: Stays during holiday seasons are non-cancellable / nonrefundable
(Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter/Holy Week)
For any amendments of confirmed bookings you will be charged an administrative fee of 30.00 USD or Php 1, 500.00 if your amendment reduces the number of nights.
Revised April 2020- jdt
Diniwid, Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan 5608 Philippines
+63 36 288 9063