Terms and Conditions
General Term and Policy
- All rates are quoted in Peso currency (PHP) per night. Payment in US Dollar, Euro and other foreign currency* shall be based on prevailing local bank exchange rate on the day payment has been received.
- During Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter/Holy Week, we require a one-week or longer stay, and a minimum of three (3) night stay during peak season.
- Check-in time is 2:00PM, while check-out time is 12:00NN.
- Php 1,000.00 or USD 20.00 security deposit is required upon check-in refundable upon check-out.
- Advance payment is required. Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a 50% minimum down payment. Balance or full payment to be settled upon arrival of the guests. Check Payment is not acceptable.
- Cash or Bank transfer is preferred. All bank charges have to be paid by the guest. The amount to be received by Boracay Amor should appear on the Payment Voucher.
- Please present the actual card and a valid government issued ID used upon check-in if payment is made via credit card.
- Airfare, Land & Boat transfers, baggage handling, food and drinks are on guest account.
- Linens and 2 sets of towel are provided and will be changed every three (3) days or as necessary as possible. Extra towels will be charged Php 150.00 per day. For Long Term (at least 28 days), once a week housekeeping and change of linens and towels.
- Please be careful of the hotel facilities. Damaged and broken items shall be charged accordingly.
- Avoid staining or damaging the linens. Minimum stain for Henna is Php 1,500.00/piece.
- The Guest’s Confirmation Voucher must in all cases correspond to the number of persons registered. Failure to do so will result to additional charges or cancellation of the respective booking and/or forfeiture of the advance payment.
- The apartments are equipped with safety deposit box. Hence, all valuables should be kept in the safe at all times. The Management and staff/caretakers are not liable for the loss of unattended valuables.
- Upon check-in and receipt of the keys, the guests take full responsibility of his/her rented unit with its corresponding inventory. Damages and losses shall be charged accordingly. Loss of key will cost Php3,500.00
- The Management is not responsible if guests cancel their reservation upon arrival or just refuses to stay with any reason and must pay the total amount of their stay. Nonetheless, it will be our pleasure to assist the guests in finding other accommodation will all cost at guest’s own account.
- The person who organized and signed the Terms & Condition is responsible for the proper and appropriate behavior of the guests staying at the rented unit. Should any member of the party does not behave in such a manner, The Management’s representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest(s) to vacate the rented unit(s).
- The rented unit(s) is exclusively for in-house guest(s). Parties in all forms(with loud music, catering services etc.) are not allowed.
- Kid 7 years old and below is free of charge. Extra person shall be charged Php 1,500.00 per night.
- The management shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from any cause whatever.
- Items that have been forgotten or left behind in the room or at the hotel will be kept for a maximum of one month after departure. It is possible to have objects forwarded to you for a shipping and handling fee plus any postage or transport costs. Items will only be forwarded against prepayment of the fee plus postage, and they cannot be sent COD.
- Cost of repair caused by guest/renter’s negligence or improper usage shall be for the account of the guest/renter.
- All guests must comply in regards with the Waste Segregation as a Local Legislation.
- No pets allowed.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
*Acceptable foreign currency – US dollar, Euro, and Swiss Franc
- Cancellation of booking 15 days or less before check-in date; the cancellation fee is 100% of the total rental.
- Cancellation of booking 16 – 30 days before check-in date; the cancellation fee is 50% of the total rental.
- No-show fee is 100% of the total rental.
IMPORTANT: Stays during holiday seasons are non-cancelable / nonrefundable
(Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Easter/Holy Week)
For any amendments of confirmed bookings you will be charged an administrative fee of 30.00 USD or Php 1, 500.00.
If your amendment reduces the number of nights you have booked with us, you will be charged the administrative fee plus the cancellation fee for the cancelled nights according to our cancellation policy.
Revised February 14, 2017- jdt
Diniwid, Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan 5608 Philippines
+63 36 288 9063