There is something about the sun, the sky, and the sea that lifts the spirit and sets you in Zen mode. These three elements, alongside with the lush surrounding is a welcoming present for every guest.
Live in a sanctuary in the sky and feel like you are the master overseeing everything. Boracay Amor Apartments is built atop limestone cliffs situated at Diniwid hills offering a breathtaking view of the pristine landscape.
We aim to provide you a relaxing private holiday away from the constant noise and stress of the daily grind. Be captivated as you witness the world’s renowned sunrise and sunset from your own private balcony; or be entertained by the view of the live activities at the island’s long stretch of white beach.
Be one with nature. Make your best moment and discover a sweet escape.
With our location, Boracay Amor Apartments will bring you closer to some of the island’s unspoiled beaches and let you experience exciting Activities. Our apartment units provide not just a place to check-in but a place you’ll call home. All units are fully furnished with modern amenities infused with Filipino vibe. To make your stay more convenient, we offer maid service to assist your personal needs. An in-house massage therapist is also available upon request.
Whether you are into discovering yourself or having a YOLO (you-only-live-once) moment, a family getaway, a business trip, a group tour, or want to spend your retirement, Boracay Amor Apartments offer options for every liking. We have packages that will suit your needs. We also cater special arrangements.
How to get there
Boracay Amor Apartments is located at the top of Diniwid Hills on the north-western part of Boracay surrounded with lush vegetation. Thus, offering a breathtaking panoramic view of the famous white beach. Our place is perfect for rest and relaxation. A 5-minute walk will bring you to a less crowded beach cove of Diniwid and 10-15 minutes walk through a cliff-side trail to the white beach.
Address: Bukid Way, Diniwid, Balabag, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
• If you are coming from Caticlan airport (Godofredo P. Ramos airport), the nearest airport, head to Caticlan Jetty Port by riding a tricycle. Travel time is approximately 30 minutes to Boracay.
• If you are coming from Kalibo International airport, ride a shuttle or van to Caticlan. Travel time is approximately 2.5 hours.
• Take a 20-minute boat ride from Caticlan Jetty Port to Cagban Jetty port.
• Ride an electronic tricycle (E-Tryc) to Boracay Amor Apartments.
• Alternatively, you may book with us an airport pick-up for a more convenient and hassle-free travel.
• For the *Standard Transfer from Caticlan airport is Php 835.00 per person (one-way); Php 1,035.00 per person (one-way) if coming from Kalibo airport.
* Inclusions: Shuttle from the airport to hotel, boat, terminal & environmental fees. Porter fee is not included.